Working on the firewood lately. All 4 cords I had cut and split from 2 years ago needs to be re-cut down to 13″ length and probably half of it needs to be split smaller to accommodate our new Amesti N380 stove. It’s going well so far. My wife thought up a jig, I built it and things have been going smoothly from there on out. I’ve been cutting with my 339XP and splitting with a 6lb maul. I’m hoping to have all of it processed in the next month or so because after that I will be working on our gardens and trying to keep our lawn from turning into a hay field.
Also, last weekend’s hauling adventure worked out great with the Ranger – it’s a tough little truck.